Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Clapotis from Hell

This has to be the ugliest Blog on the planet. I really am going to learn how to post photos and how to change the look of this thing so that it is more interesting. I am hooked on reading knitting blogs. I really would like to have a decent one myself.

I have been working feverishly on my Crappy Clappy. I made a non-choice and started the thing with Red Heart in 100% pure acrylic. I just giant weight yarn with huge needles (10.5) and my tension is so loose that a truck could drive throught the stitches. I am going to take credit for doing the first Clappy afgan. I promise I will try to take a picture tomorrow. You will not believe how big it is, and I am just now dropping the 6th ladder. I have to start the decreases soon!!

I really think that I might just have to put the monster away and go back to working on Ruana from Folk Shawls. I have spent a fortune buying different yarns for this shawl. I definately will be more likely to wear it (judging at this point anyway) than my crappy clappy.
Wish me luck-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev, I've been searching around for ugliness related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (Clapotis from Hell) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric