Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Can't even Frog right.

OK, I'll admit that a hot pink, sueded yarn tam was probably not a really good idea. I have been to France, more than a couple of times, and although we always sing about the raspberry beret, I have never, ever been tempted to buy one. So why was I compelled to knit one. And in Suede, no less. Needless to say, it was a disaster. No elasticity. No shape. No fit. Sooooooo, I decided to frog away and add the hot pink to my Ruana-- which is almost to the halfway point. I cannot get the sorry sucker to frog. I have been picking out stitches for almost 2 hours and it will not rip. Somehow, I am froging in the wrong direction. Never has anyone been so stupid as to have a problem unknitting. I could not feel more stupid. Done in by a not even Raspberry beret. I'm going to take my bath now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there~ Just your first back-tacker buddy here. I'm just "delurking" a bit to let you know I'm checking things out. I'll be keeping my creative and crafty eye on you! :) I hope to get shopping for some creative goodies and get them off to you soon. If you're hoping for anything specific, I'm open to hinting! I'm at backtacking@hotmail.com. Happy Wednesday.... ~S

KniTaPaLooZa said...

Rip it - Rip it - Rip it as the frog would say. Something that I am very good at... I have been there and done that... what am I nutz can I not frog right either... LOL not laughing at you but sharing in your pain. Hey what I found was very helpful... put it down and come back to it at a later time and see what happens then. BTW great blog