Friday, August 04, 2006

Trying not to be depressed!

Well, once again, I have let months go by between posts. As I say often, I HAVE A GREAT LIFE--but there is just something about writing a blog that brings out the negative side of me. Here is a list of the great things that have happened to me this summer and why I should never be depressed--ever (is that convincing)

1. My first baby has turned out to be a really fine man. He is 18 and will be attending Wake Forest in North Carolina on a debate scholarship.
2. My second baby is 15 and is also turning out well so far. He is at debate camp at the University of Michigan and is doing well--as he tells me often in text messages.
3. I got great stuff from my SP-8 pal. She lives in Estonia and sent me all the stuff to make latvian mittens. I know that there should be a picture here, but one thing at a time!
4. I saw the Yarn Harlot.
5. I learned how to do mobius knitting, and I really love it. My picture is on the web site for one of our LYS--http://www.gourmetyarnco.com/knitting-oklahoma-blog.html --scroll way down.
6. I took classes with Lucy Neatby, Lilly Chin and Cat Bordhi.
7. I have a good job.
8. I love my family and they love me.
9. I had my 25th Anniversary.
10. I went to a fabulous resort in Mexico.
11. I am going to Cabo San Lucas in 3 weeks.

OK-- I feel better now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm.. estonian mittens:), not latvian. Latvian are our neighbours and I loev them much but the patterns of mittens are different ;)

Your SP